Friday, January 21, 2011

a full plate

So, in case it's been a while since you've checked in with me, here's what's going on in my life...

1. I'm engaged!! (as of December 19th)
2. I'm getting married on June 18th!
3. I'm working full time at Chaminade, teaching 6 classes (five 8th grade English and one sixth grade Religion class).
4. I'm planning a wedding (duh if you read #2).

Planning a wedding, in case you didn't know, is like having a 2nd full time job. Okay, maybe more like a part-time job but still. It's a lot of work!

So far this is what we've accomplished (by we, I mean, me, Ben, my wedding planner, and the assistance of my parents):

1. Venue Booked!
2. Met with caterer and set up a tasting for January 29th
3. Set up a meeting with a photographer for February 5th
4. Bought dress, veil, and shoes!
5. Bought "Save the Dates" (have no idea how to actually make them)
6. Made contacts with an officiant and DJ (neither official yet)
7. Decided on a honeymoon destination (well, sort of)
8. Decided on bridal party, flower girls and ring bearers

So much more to do...less than 5 months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment