Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feeling icky...

I can't put my finger on it...for the past few days I've been unbelievably tired, especially after I get home from work and when I just wake up in the morning. I get headaches at night and in the morning and loss of appetite in the morning due to some naseau.

No, I'm not preggo. I even double checked by taking a test yesterday just to make sure.

So what is it then? On Sunday, I got insanely light headed and sweaty during mass and had to eat immediately after leaving church. I felt like I was going to pass out.

None of my symptoms are horrid but the combination of them is kicking my butt. Teaching all day, cooking, and grading papers at night...I haven't even gone to the gym this week because my body feels like it needs to shut down. I guess I'll go to the doctor if it keeps up for a few more days, but I went once before for similar symptoms and they had no answers for me. They just said to eat regularly which I'm doing.



Have any of you had similar symptoms? If so, what did it turn out to be? I don't think I have the flu because I haven't actually thrown up or anything. Even know I feel a bit light headed and VERY tired, and it's only 7:00pm!

Okay, well...I'd appreciate any advice or ideas...thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to go to the doctor. May be you should be checked out for lyme disease since you had a suspicious thing on your back. You should have blood drawn and your blood sugar checked. I would wait on this. Best to get to the bottom of this.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, get to the doctor. Also ask them to check a blood HCG level because some women may not get a positive pegnancy test at home until later (I'm one of these). Could also be the beginning stages of the flu or a reaction if you recently got a flu shot...you won't throw up with Influenza. I wouldn't wait a few more days though, you should get checked out.

    ReplyDelete