Saturday, October 8, 2011

Health Update

I went to the doctors on Thursday afternoon and took a blood test. Came back yesterday and both liver tests were abnormal. I knew something was wrong with me. The doctor called and said it's most likely a virus. I've never had a virus with symptoms like these. No sore throat, runny nose, or cold like symptoms. Just extreme fatigue, headaches, and general achey-ness.

It's keeping me from getting work done or anything else for that matter. I'm so ready to get out of LA. I'm not sure why I feel this way at this moment, but I really want to live in a beautiful place with our own house and yard. A place where we can take walks and hikes. I feel claustrophobic in this place. I'm ready for change.

Still a few years to go but I guess I'll keep that dream in my mind for now...too keep me going and hopefully help me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment