Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crazy day

I have not stopped moving (till now!). Today I woke up and cleaned 45 tea light jars for the wedding, removing sticky labels and windexing them till they sparkled. After that I began organizing and boxing all the wedding stuff, because tomorrow Annette will be helping me move all the "stuff" for the wedding into her parents house (they live around the corner from the Hidden Chateau! Lucky me!). We also need to go over the centerpieces...I went out and got some things for them but we still need to see what's going to work best with the budget.

I then went to Walmart and got photos printed for the frames we will be putting up all over the garden. I cleaned the glass for each of the frames (and cut my thumb on the glass in the process!). I packed them away with a bunch of other stuff and it's good to go!

After getting all the wedding stuff ready, I began cleaning and folding 4 loads of laundry...yikes, I needed to clean!! Vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing, organizing...and there's still a lot more to do. Now that Ben's moved in, we need to make sure we organize our stuff well. After cleaning came the grocery shopping...I'm now watching an episode of House Hunters and I def need a break! Hopefully all will be wedding ready soon so we can relax a little before the big day!

1 comment:

  1. You must be exhausted! So much to do - make sure Ben chips in. Never too early to teach our menfolk to carry their fair share around the house. ;)
    Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. And thanks so much for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete