Saturday, June 11, 2011

1 week till I'm Mrs. Medley!!

Wow...I'm one week away from being a married woman! 2 years ago at this time I'd never believe it...I hadn't even met Ben yet, and here I am, getting married. I am so excited about the wedding. After all the hard work we've putting in, I can finally see it all coming together, all the details and finishing touches I've been trying to add to make it a nice day for all!

Ben's upstairs tying his boutineers (sp?) for himself, the groomsmen, the dads, a few of his family members, and Logan and Landon, our ring bearers (Ben's nephews). I've been cleaning but the place still looks like a disaster...between laundry and trying to pack there's stuff everywhere. Hopefully it'll look decent by the time Ben's family arrives!

Most of the wedding stuff that I can do is done but I do have a few errands to run today (can you tell I'm avoiding them). Must finish a few gifts for people, get some cards, and shop for some food to hold us over for the week. Neither one of us has been eating very well. Maybe the stress and amount of work we have to get done? I'm hoping now that school is out, I will start to unwind a bit. It's nice knowing I don't have to grade any more papers for a while!

Well, I better go attend to the workload. By the way, I started a creative writing blog for the new class I'll be teaching next year (well, it's new to me). It's called writingalive.blogspot.com. Check it out! Enjoy!

7 days...and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment