Sunday, June 5, 2011

My bachelorette girl's night!

Last night my friends, Shannon, Erika, Emila, and Priscilla, took me out to Flemming's for my bachelorette party. We went to happy hour, which I'm super excited about, because it's such a great date night for people on a budget. Their $6 menu is awesome. All drinks and appetizers on the Happy Hour list are only $6/each. I tried their mojito, very good, but the best was the tropical flavored martini...so yummy. They have an appetizer burger which is NOT appetizer size...it's a big juicy burger! We also tried the calimari which was A-mazing!





But, of course, the best part is never the food--it's the time spent with friends. Before going to Flemming's, Shannon, who will be my make-up artist at the wedding, did a test run for the wedding make-up. It was so much fun and we had a great time sharing my last single girl's night out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment