Sunday, August 7, 2011

Boys Being Boys :)

This post is dedicated to all the wonderful guys at the wedding!

Most especially: Ben (duh!), our fathers, Kevin & Gary, groomsmen, Erick and Paul, and our ring bearers, Logan and Landon and Alex Mansour, my student who played classical guitar during the ceremony and appetizer hour! Thanks guys, for making our wedding special!


Ben gets ready for our big day!


Our adorable nephew, Landon!


Ben's dad, Gary :)


Our nephew, Logan


Ben helps my dad!


Gotta love these groomsmen shots!


Awaiting his bride! I love how happy he looks here :)


Alex, my student who was kind enough to play at our wedding :)


Jeremy's dad, Joe!


Mike V., my principal and former 6th grade teacher!


My dad gives his toast :)


Uncle Wes impresses all of us on the dance floor...loved his Michael Jackson dance :)


Erick boogies down on the dance floor


I tried to keep myself out of them but this was the only one of Stran!


Only ones of Jer were with Bree so had to include her in this one! Couldn't leave Jer out!!


Paul gives his speech!


When Ben gave this touching speech about me, I was so happy...what, in life, is better than this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment