Saturday, August 6, 2011

Profesional Wedding Pix #2 (Ladies Being Ladies)

This post is dedicated to all the wonderful ladies at my wedding! We had a fun time didn't we girls!! :)

Special thanks to my mom, Laurie, Annette, Roxy, Kathy, Cadie, Claire, Melissa, Bree, Shannon, & Michelle who did so much to make this day truly special for me and Ben.

Our gorgeous mommies!


Our photographer, Michelle Chiu!


My fabulous friend and makeup artist, Shannon French!


My sister-in-law, Melissa (and me)!


Do I really look 7 years older than her? Now that we're both in our 20s, I hope not!


Never can have too many sisters...right Shannon?


Claire, our amazing flower girl!


Our other flower girl, Cadie (Claire's sister). Thanks, Heather for letting us have your girls for the day!


Our moms got roses during our wedding ceremony!


Thank you, Kathy Rohrs, for singing at our wedding and making our day special!


The Mastermind Ladies!


Embracing my inner dork!


Nikki gettin down on the dance floor!


I'm so glad my wedding produced this kind of laughter and joy!


Bianca :)


Cousins...remember when we laughed like this down the slide at the state fair when we were 10?


Maid of Honor Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment