Friday, August 5, 2011

Professional Wedding Pix, Post #1 (Wedding Day Details)

So a big shout out to my photographer, Michelle Chiu! I would highly recommend her for the quality of her photography, her very reasonable prices, and her friendliness and professionalism. She is super sweet and just a good person all around and I feel so bless to have had her as our wedding and engagement photographer. Visit her website and blog at michellechiu.net. You can even see her posts on our wedding (August) and engagement shoots (April) on her blog! :)



For these posts, I'm going to post by theme because there are sooo many wonderful shots. This post will focus on "wedding day details" or the "stuff" of the wedding like bouquets, rings, my dress, decor, etc. Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment